NEW Insulated Trays
The most durable insulated tray on the market!
The enhanced design significantly increases wall thickness in the areas most vulnerable to fracturing, preventing water from getting inside the tray through cracks and holes. At the same time, the unique manufacturing process does not dump extra material in areas where it is not needed, keeping the trays light weight and the cost down.
The corner plug is ‘welded’ in with a proprietary process that ensures a long lasting seal.
The interior foam is modified with DESERT-DRY technology. This hydrophobic additive repels moisture, keeping your trays from becoming water-logged bacteria farms like regular trays.
Compartmentalized & Insulated
Meal Serving Trays
Insulated Tray Standard Features
- COMPARTMENTS INDIVIDUALLY SEAL WHEN STACKED. HOT STAYS HOT, AND COLD STAYS COLD.
- MATERIAL BLEND FOR SUPERIOR IMPACT RESISTANCE AND DURABILITY
- INTERIOR BEAD AROUND PERIMETER FOR ADDED STRENGTH
- ECONOMATE® FOAM SYSTEM COMPLETELY FILLS INTERIOR AREA
- TEMPERATURE RANGE; -40˚F TO 190˚F; DISHWASHER SAFE
- MEETS FDA REQUIREMENTS AS A MULTI-USE PRODUCT FOR PUBLIC FOOD SERVICE